Here, a great question arises; are they learning, visualizing, finding their own method for solving problems.?
- The answer is No!
- They are in stress , mental pressure & aimless.
- Overloaded with heavy bags they carry.
- Extra H.W/ C.W leads to decrease in their thinking and imaginative ability.
Here comes a thought that a change is required and it is must for the society.
We want a proper and all round development of the students in which they should have:
- ability to think, innovate & research.
- good communication & writing skills.
- in-depth knowledge of every subject they study.
- a thinking to actively participate in Extra Curricular Activities.
- an intension to explore their talents & not feel shy or hesitate in expressing themselves.
This is only possible when they will get good, placid and stress free environment.
MODERN GURUKUL SCHOOL (MGS) UNITS:
It’s concept is the shadow of older gurukuls which we all have heard and read in stories of Ramayana and Mahabharata with modern techniques and innovative ideas.
We want that knowledge & learning come to our society along with the values & principles of our country, India (which has a vast culture and tradition running from millenniums.)
FEATURES OF MGS:
- Stress free environment where the students can learn, think, innovate and enjoy.
- Interact/ discuss with friends, parents/ guardians and teachers properly and freely.
- Learn about the values, principles, tradition and culture of our country.
- Make their own aim/ purpose in life.
- Visualize and learn through smart classes.